XROSS Chronicle is a brand new gacha MMORPG game. In this article, you will get the XROSS Chronicle Ultimate Guide and tips.
Also check out Updated Xross Chronicle Tier List: Best Characters List
XROSS Chronicle Ultimate Guide & Tips
- You can manage your team to Reinforce, Breakthrough, Evolve or etc. from the Character menu.
- Character List: You can check the characters you have.
- Team Management: Hold and drag to deploy the characters into the team.
- Reinforce: You can level up the characters and increase the stats.
- Breakthrough: You can extend the Max level of your character. The max level for a character without a breakthrough is 30, and it will increase by 10 for each breakthrough.
- Cross Training: After completing a cross-training, the character can be placed in either the Yokai / Human group.
Evolve: You can rank up the Character’s rarity. An evolution will increase the character’s rarity and it can be evolved up to 5★.
Reinforce Fusion Rate: You can reinforce the Fusion Rate. In the state of Fusion, the stats absorbed by a human group is increased by +1% from the base 50%. (The Fusion Rate will only apply to the Characters in Yokai group.)
Character Role Guide
About Major Stats
Characters from Xross Chronicle can be distinguished into 3 different classes according to their major stats: Strength.
About Character’s Role
- Attack: The character who attacks has multiple attacking skills and attack the enemies with great DMG.
- Defense: The defensive character will mostly receive the incoming DMG from the enemies and effectively defends against enemy attacks.
- Support: Support Role characters give Buff effects or Healing effects on the team.
- Control: Control Role Characters give Debuff effects to the enemies and make them incapacitated.
Skill (Buff): Buff effects support your allies to win the battle. The Buff skill icon will be displayed when your ally character receives any Buff effects. Please refer to the icons for each buff effect.
Debuff effects apply negative effects or decrease the enemy’s stats. The Debuff skill icon will be displayed when the enemies receive those effects. Please refer to the icons for each debuff effect.
Skill (Status Effects)
Craft characters, equipment or materials using character beads, universal beads, and other materials.
- Character: Craft a character with a certain amount of Beads.
- Equipment: Craft equipment you need spending some of the materials.
- Bead: You can exchange the Universal Beads, Duel Tokens and Lava Essence with Character Beads. Please note that the exchangeable Character Beads may change.
- Material: You can exchange the materials you can get from Evil Suppression with higher-grade materials.
Duel Token: An Item you get from the Arena and it can be exchanged for a character bead.
Lava Essence: This is an exchange item that you can get from the River of Fire.
- Manage: Equipment Manage the equipment of the characters in each team
- Belongings: Check for the Equipment, Material, Bead or etc
- reinforce: Equipment Reinforce the equipment you have.
- Equipment Draw: Extend the Max level of item reinforcement.
Manage the equipment of the characters in each team.
Every equipment has a minimum required character level. If the character doesn’t meet the condition, the equipment can not be equipped.
You can extend the Max level of item reinforcement. As completing the Equipment Draw, the Max level of the Equipment will increase by 5. Equipment Draw is available regardless of the equipment level.
Required items for Equipment Draw It requires a reinforcement material and the same equipment with the item you wish to Draw.
- Relic Box: Manage your Relic box and open it for more rewards.
- Illustrated Book: Take a closer look at each character and obtain rewards regarding collections.
- Gallery: XC character collections.
Relic Box Open a relic box to get various items. Drag and drop a relic box into an empty slot then select a character who finished cross-training. A certain amount of Star Stones helps to open the box immediately.
- Workbench: The slot where you can set the Relic box. 2 free slots are provided and you can open 3rd slot with Star Stones.
- Setting up a relic box and character: Drag and drop a relic box into an empty slot then select a character who finished cross-training.
- Relic Box Storage: Store the relics you obtained. 3 storage slots are provided and spend Star Stones to open up the remains.
The Labyrinth of Time: This is where you can obtain Spirit Fire to reinforce the characters. The dungeon is categorized into three types: Strength, Agility, and Intelligence, ranging from 1 to 7 in difficulty levels. The number of the available challenge is 5 in daily use, and it doesn’t consume any stamina when playing.