Symphogear XD Unlimited is one brand new MMORPG game. In this article, you will get the best reroll tier list and how to do the reroll process in android devices.
There are many gacha in the Symphoggear XD Unlimited game. But to get the best gacha at starting of the game, you have to need to do reroll in the game.
However, keep in mind that you can’t do reroll in the ios device. You have the need to uninstall the game and reinstall it by download it from the apple store.
But you can do reroll in the android device, without delete game.
Also, Check out
- Main Screen Guide
- Card Guide
- Enhancement Guide
- Arena Guide
- Awakening Guide
- Limit Break & Unlock Guide
- Shop Guide
- Advent Battle Guide
- Raid Battle Guide
- Quest Guide
- Symphogear XD Unlimited Tips & Tricks
SXD Reroll Guide on Android
Below, guide on How to fast reroll in android.
- Just go to gacha button at the right bottom corner.
- You will get free 11 gacha for rerolling.
- Press on the reroll button.
- Wait to your lucky gacha.
- Press again gacha button.
As you can see in the below image, you will get gacha button after done your tutorial. Press on “GACHA” button.
Go to release celebration gacha banner. Where, You will get free 11 gacha for rerolling. Game give guaranteed that you will get at least one five star gacha.
You can also go with other gacha banner and spend your gems. However, if you don’t want to spend your gems, then you can start your new game.
In case, you will not get your best gacha, just go to setting>app>game name. And delete data and cache and restart the game and repeat whole this process.
Symphogear XD Unlimited: Reroll Best Tier List
Below the list of major five-star gacha.
- Chris Yukine – Giga Zeppelin
- Chris Yukine – Mega Death Fuga
- Hibiki Tachibana – Comet Spear
- Hibiki Tachibana – Twin Phoenix
- Maria Cadenzavna Eve – Empress Rebellion
- Maria Cadenzavna Eve – Sere Nade
- Shirabe Tsukuyomi – Forbidden Full Moon
- Shirabe Tsukuyomi – Forbidden Full Moon Ignite
- Tsubasa Kazanari – Heaven’s Wrath
- Tsubasa Kazanari – Rakhshasa Zero Stance