Get the best tier list for Digimon ReArise.Check out all tier lists with all colors of Digimon in the Digimon ReArise game. Which helps you choose your best Digimon in the game.
There are so many Digimon in the Digimon ReArise game. But the tier list helps you to choose your stronger Digimon in the game. Check out our Tier list to get your powerful Digimon in the game.
We distributed the tier list based on ranking. We distributed Digimon along with SS Tier, S Tier, A-Tier, B Tier, and C Tier, Keep note that S is indicating the best Digimon and D indicating useless or weak Digimon. You can also say that Digimon which is in the C tier is less useful.
Digimon ReArise Tier List
- Omnimon: 4 unique Rainbow Disc makes his stats better than Omnimon. However, what holds him back are his meh passive and some meh skill effects.
- Gallantmon: 4 unique rainbow disks make his stats better than Omnimon. However, what holds him back is his inactive and some meh skill effects.
- Imperialdramon: 4 unique Rainbow disks boost its stats to a higher level and allow for some good DPS. Provide stun / sleep / shock / paralysis / stagnant immunity to red Digimon.
- Alphamon: Provide stun/sleep/shock/paralysis/ freeze immunity to Red Digimon, give skill seals, good DPS, and survival.
- SaberLeomon: Provide Poison/Burn/Error immunity to Red Digimons, 50% Skill CD reduction (only once for each Red All allies) for Red Digimons cough cough Omnimon.
- HerculesKabuterimon: Provide Poison/Burn/Error immunity to Red Digimons, Multi-Target debuffs that help make your team stronger offensively and defensively.
- Dynasmon : 100% counter chance for 3x damage high stats from unique Rainbow Discs.Dynasmon evades 2 attacks for free and counters even more.
- UlforceVeedramon: It has two unique disks. Always strike first with the main skill when team speed is higher. Sky-high TEC boosted by PvP stat boosts and other Digimon effects often result in 1st TKO.
- WarGreymon: It has two unique disks. Also, Provide Skill cooldown reduction for Blue allies. Very strong offensive support. Pair him with Paladin and watch the world burn.
- BlackWarGreymon: Provide Darkness/Skill Seal immunity and Critical Hit Immunity to Blue and Red Digimons.
- Cherubimon: It has two unique disks. Also, Provide 20% HP buff and 20% Block buff to Blue Digimons through passive. 25% DEF buff through skills.
- Sleipmon : It has two Rainbow disks. Also, Provide Poison/Burn/Error to Blue Digimons and Evasion (Blues only) with sub-skill, Evasion is often clutch to determine wins in close fights.
- MagnaGarurumon: It has four rainbow disk. Also, Very strong stats especially when boosted by 4 unique Rainbow discs. Multi-Target DPS is good for PvP.
- Megidramon: It has four rainbows unique disk. Very strong stats especially when boosted by 4 unique Rainbow discs. Also, debuff PWR against the meta Red teams.
- Rasenmon GM : Very strong DPS Digimon that is slightly dependent on RNG. Needs a little team support and strategy to use.
- Valkyriemon: It has 2 unique rainbow discs. Valriemon and Examon are similar in power. Examon is stronger in the beginning but Valkyriemon will be much stronger after some stacks of special PWR buff.
- Lilithmon: Provide Stun/Sleep/Shock/Paralyze/Freeze immunity to all Digimons, Very good DPS + self sustain and versatile in any team.
- Examon : A Super Mega in name but only Mega in actual usefulness. His poor stats are compensated by unique Rainbow Disc and higher than usual skill modifiers.
- BlackMetalGarurumon: Very strong vs PWR team as his effects cripple PWR greatly, but not as good vs TEC team.
- Gaiomon: Provide Stun/Sleep/Shock/Paralyze/Freeze immunity to Purple Digimons, Extremely high DPS when Critical hit.
- Gankoomon : Has both 30% PWR and TEC resistance in either skill. Coupled with HiAndromon makes your team unkillable. Passive makes him usable in any team.
- Mamemon: 60 – 80% DEF buff, easier to achieve Skill Level 10 but overall fewer stats compared to HiAndromon.
- HiAndromon: 60 – 80% DEF buff. Future PvP revamp allow you to manually choose a skill and thus can always buff team in the first turn.
- Magnamon: Provide Poison/Burn/Error immunity to Yellow Digimons, 30% PWR Resistance buff, Decent DPS.
- Magnadramon: Tankiest Green Digimon and self Skill Seal immunity, ensuring multiple heals in a fight, can revive 1 ally too. Passive TEC debuff to counter the TEC team.
- Ophanimon: Provide 20% HP buff and Stun/Sleep/Shock/Paralyze/Freeze immunity to Green and Yellow Digimons, Heal status with main skill, DEF debuff with sub-skill.
- Beelzemon: It has two unique discs. 2 unique rainbow discs give him good stats. More damage to Greens is also very useful. However Low target count and generic skill effects hold him back.
- Phoenixmon: Heals Red and Blue Digimons, Heal is coupled with PWR resistance debuff, easily triggered.
- BlackWarGreymon: Provide Darkness/Skill Seal immunity and Critical Hit Immunity to Red and Blue Digimons.
- Boltmon: Passive Critical rate buff to team, Very good DPS and decent Survivability if you have all 4 unique Rainbow Discs.
- WarGrowlmon: Provide 20% HP buff to red Digimons, Decent DPS when Skill Level 10.
- Rasenmon : Passive 30% PWR debuff is pretty good. He is held back worse versions of the rainbow disc and ST main skill..
- Minervamon: Passive 20% DEF debuff to boost Ulforce 1st TKO possibility, Decent Multi-Target DPS.
- Piedmon: 2 turn buff reduction is very good. Unfortunately, Paladin exists and can straight up to remove enemy buffs. So Piedmon pretty much lost most of his only niche.
- BanchoLeomon: Provide Poison/Burn/Error immunity to Blue Digimons, low DPS but tankier/slower Digimon, not recommended for UlforceVeedramon teams.
- Wisemon : 60 – 80% TEC buff, Overall well rounded stats for some DPS and survivability.
- Ravemon : Provide Darkness Immunity for all Digimons which is very prevalent during Purple PvP week, decent Multi Target DPS.
- Terriermon: Very strong 40% DEF debuff and 30% TEC debuff will boost TEC damage greatly. Complement Ravemon/Piedmon/Gaiomon but squishy since its a rookie.
- Piedmon: Very strong 40% DEF debuff and 30% TEC debuff will boost TEC damage greatly. Complement Ravemon/Piedmon/Gaiomon but squishy since its a rookie. Good Multi-Target DPS because of higher than average skill modifiers, offers no other utility.
- Lopmon: Passive 50% TEC buff to Purple allies and 40% DEF buff is very strong but held back because of squishiness as a rookie.
- Beelzemon: Passive 20% DEF debuff to boost team DPS. Free skill level 10 Mega. Very squishy though even with unique rainbow discs.
- Barbamon: Decent Multi-Target DPS, but only has self buffs.
- Justimon : 15% HP buff, 30% PWR resistance, 30% DEF to Purple Digimons. Good buffs but no unique rainbow discs really hurt. Lopmon is almost a better choice.
- MirageGaogamon: Provide Burn immunity to all Digimons, strong stats but has ST main skill.
- Imperialdramon: Provide some support for the blue team but nothing for yellows. Has decent Multi-Target DPS thanks to 4 unique rainbow discs.
- GranKuwagamon: Very strong tank with stat boosts, Protect healers and increase team survivability.
- RusTyrannomon: Similar to Breakdramon. His effect is good during Yellow week and only if you have no other sources of PWR debuff. C tier otherwise.
- KaiserGreymon: Similar to Breakdramon. His effect is good during Yellow week and only if you have no other sources of PWR debuff. Provide Stun/Sleep/Shock/Paralyze/Freeze immunity to Yellow Digimons, has 1HKO potential when fully charged but takes too long to charge up.
- Breakdramon: Passive 25% PWR resistance can come in handy when you need it and have no other source of PWR resistance. Otherwise, this guy is a C tier.
- Raguelmon: Provide Burn immunity to all Digimons, strong stats but has ST main skill provide Stun/Sleep/Shock/Paralyze/Freeze immunity to Green/Red, 30% Crit rate buff to Red, Evasion to Red, HP Regen to Red and Green, Heal all allies.
- Plessiomon: 5 Targets heal, Can heal Sleep at the same time.
- MagnaAngemon: Arguably best healer when skill level 10 due to fast CD, Skill Seal to stop enemy healers.
- VenomMyotismon: Pretty good Multi-Target DPS, 40% PWR buff to team, but squishiest Mega in-game.
- Seraphimon: Provide Poison/Burn/Error immunity to Red Digimons, Decent Multi-Target DPS.
- WarGreymon: Must have Unique Rainbow Disc to compensate for ST skills.
- RusTyrannomon: Buff reduction to counter Status Protection buff, decent DPS.
- ShineGreymon: Unique Rainbow Discs gives him the much needed extra firepower and survivability to stay competitive but honestly still not very strong.
- Rasenmon : Free mega form for our story protagonist. No team utility. Best used in PvE than PvP.
- BurningGreymon: Budget Alphamon DPS, has stacking PWR buff but stack slower and need Skill Level 10 and Unique Rainbow DIsc.
- Pumpkinmon : Decent Multi-Target DPS, need Skill Level 10 and Unique Rainbow Disc.
- SaintGargomon: Provide Poison/Burn/Error immunity to Blue Digimons, Decent Multi Target DPS.
- Slayerdramon : Average stats, average passive, uninteresting skills effects, and weaker unique Rainbow DIscs than most. Its a surprise SLayerdramon is not lower in the tier list.
- Sakuyamon : Provide Skill Seal immunity to all Digimons, Average Multi-Target DPS.
- Phoenixmon: Heals Blue and Red Digimons, main skill provide TEC resistance debuff.
- MetalGarurumon : Decent Multi-Target DPS, better if high skill level, Passive Critical rate buff to the team.
- Ebemon : 30% TEC debuff, Decent Multi Target DPS.
- Garudamon : Passive boost 20% DEF to Purple Digimons, decent Multi-Target DPS with Skill Level 10 and unique Rainbow Disc.
- Lotusmon : Replacement for Gaiomon for Status Protection, decent Multi-Target DPS with PWR/TEC buffs.
- LadyDevimon : Passive boost 20% TEC to Purple Digimons, decent Multi-Target DPS with Skill Level 10 and unique Rainbow Disc.
- Myotismon : Decent Multi-Target DPS, better if high skill level, Passive Critical rate buff to the team.
- Puppetmon : Average DPS but usable at a high skill level.
- Diaboromon : Budget KaiserGreymon. Takes too long to stack buffs and don’t have the defensive stats to survive long flights.
- WarGreymon : Passive TEC debuff is ok but 15% is too low to mean much. But he is free and free level 10 if you grind enough.
- Vikemon: Decent DPS, ST Freeze sometimes counter GranKuwagamon/SuperStarmon taunt.
- Machinedramon : Provoke tank without the defensive stats to back him up. Need to trigger the block to survive anything powerful. 2.5x counter damage is not strong enough.
- SuperStarmon: Budget GranKuwagamon, with unique Rainbow Disc, SuperStarmon is about 80% effectiveness of GranKuwagamon.
- PrinceMamemon: Decent Multi-Target DPS, inflict Skill Seal to stop enemy healers.
- AeroVeedramon : Must have Skill Level 10 and Unique Rainbow Disc to compensate for ST target skills.
- Machinedramon : Bad stats + Useless passive + Worthless skill effects. The only thing going for him is that he is free and free level 10 if you grind enough in its event.
- Infermon : Pretty good high Multi-Target DPS, need Skill Level 10 and Unique Rainbow Disc to deal.
- Pandamon : 105 Speed with 2 unique Rainbow Disc, good for UlforceVeedramon teams but Ulforce is no longer top of meta.
- Machinedramon: Only use when you have no one else.
- Myotismon : Decent Multi-Target DPS, need Skill Level 10 and Unique Rainbow Disc.
- MarineAngemon: Bad stats + Useless passive + Worthless skill effects. And you need to buy an egg to get him by RNG. No thanks.
- PlatinumNumemon: Only use when you have no one else.
- MetalEtemon: Only use when you have no one else.
- PlatinumNumemon: Only use when you have no one else.
- Zudomon: Passive 20% DEF boost to Yellow Digimons is usually useless when you use HiAndromon or Mamemon. No unique Rainbow Disc to boost stats.
- Taomon : 5 Target heals and main skill inflict Skill Seal to stop enemy healers, but very squishy due to unique Rainbow Disc not providing DEF.